Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

2 posters

What is Boltz Chips or BCS?

Argonus
    Argonus
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

What is Boltz Chips or BCS? Empty What is Boltz Chips or BCS?

Post by Argonus Mon 11 May - 20:44

Hello, I'm the leader of Boltz Chips or BC, I like to call it. Now let me get on to what we are!

What is Boltz Chips/BCS and what do we do?

We are a division of Argus Games that focuses on technology for computers. We focus on things like building computers and setting them up for server use for multiplayer games and for consumer use. Most people do not have the time to build such a complicated machine or do not simply have enough knowledge and is afraid to put one together suspecting themselves to build it wrong or break something. This is where we come in, when customers are afraid to put a computer together or does not have the time then we do it for them. They'll go to our website, send us a message on what they want built and shortly after we'll tell them if there is any complications with the parts they picked, like they aren't compatible something like that. We'll send them to Newegg of which we'll notify Newegg that we are sending people to there website to buy parts for their computers (We'll suspect to be sponsored by Newegg making our first money that way). Once the customers buy the parts it'll be sent to us and they will pay a fee. We'll then put the computer together and send it to them.
    If we make it far enough I hope to revolutionize computers by introducing new transistors like graphene which will make processing for computers hundreds of times better then silicone. This is the end for my simple summed up idea of Boltz Chips. May the future carry you like a coursing river!

What is Boltz Chips or BCS? Empty Re: What is Boltz Chips or BCS?

Post by Guest Sat 30 May - 17:40

So is this officially a thing or waiting on approval?
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira Sat 30 May - 17:50

its an official division here at Argus- has been some time

Post by Guest Sat 30 May - 18:08

I see. I can build computers. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr - 22:33