Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

3 posters

Solo Horizon

lucarioman555
    lucarioman555
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Solo Horizon Empty Solo Horizon

Post by lucarioman555 Mon 31 Aug - 12:25

Solo Horizon is a guild primarily consisting of friends and family that come into the possession of NVG and a copy of SAO, granted once the game launches, recruitment will be opened to players with skills that we may need. Currently we have planned for no more than 10 members ( so as to increase the lvl to member ratio less sharing of XP) and 3 of these positions are already filled. So if you wish to be considered for recruitment please comment on the build you wish to make in SAO along with certain skills you plan on having Ex. Mace wielder, Longsword, Beast tamer Ect.

Btw, This guild will be led by my account that is not a GM, i believe the way the GM accounts work is that Both accounts are clones of each other accept the GM account will all be in the KOB Guild. (Correct Me if i'm wrong)
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Solo Horizon Empty Re: Solo Horizon

Post by Nomaru Mon 31 Aug - 21:34

lucarioman555 wrote:Solo Horizon is a guild primarily consisting of friends and family that come into the possession of NVG and a copy of SAO, granted once the game launches, recruitment will be opened to players with skills that we may need. Currently we have planned for no more than 10 members ( so as to increase the lvl to member ratio less sharing of XP) and 3 of these positions are already filled. So if you wish to be considered for recruitment please comment on the build you wish to make in SAO along with certain skills you plan on having Ex. Mace wielder, Longsword, Beast tamer Ect.

Btw, This guild will be led by my account that is not a GM, i believe the way the GM accounts work is that Both accounts are clones of each other accept the GM account will all be in the KOB Guild. (Correct Me if i'm wrong)
    Yeah, I think you're wrong. I got the impression that once the GM's were banned by Bandai for using the anime characters, your main account became the GM account (so you'd only have one account), but that account doesn't have to be in KoB.
    lucarioman555
    lucarioman555
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by lucarioman555 Tue 1 Sep - 9:47

They're going to be banned by Bandai? I don't understand why they would do that.
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Tue 1 Sep - 10:12

They want all those characters to be NPCs, so we can't use them for the GM accounts.
    lucarioman555
    lucarioman555
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by lucarioman555 Tue 1 Sep - 17:19

i never said i was going to be a character from the anime. i just thought that you had 2 accounts with matching stats one for casual play and one for being in the GM alliance or some crap like that if it's just 1 account thats fine too
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Tue 1 Sep - 17:58

oh, idk then. I assumed that the two accounts were to be merged into one, since other than accessing the abilities of a GM your account would be just like any other (killable, levels up at the same speed, etc.). The main reason we had the two accounts in the first place was so you wouldn't have to RP as your anime character the entire time. Also, I never heard of your GM account being forced to play for KoB, so idk about that.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira Tue 1 Sep - 18:06

Nomaru wrote:oh, idk then.  I assumed that the two accounts were to be merged into one, since other than accessing the abilities of a GM your account would be just like any other (killable, levels up at the same speed, etc.).  The main reason we had the two accounts in the first place was so you wouldn't have to RP as your anime character the entire time.  Also, I never heard of your GM account being forced to play for KoB, so idk about that.

correct- that was the point of the 2 accounts and no gm will ever have to be in KoB unless they want to be in it..
    lucarioman555
    lucarioman555
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by lucarioman555 Tue 8 Sep - 10:18

Ok i get it now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content