Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

+3
Akira
HourlongFall
Sterben
7 posters

Nerve gear release in relation to sao

Sterben
    Sterben
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): None

Nerve gear release in relation to sao Empty Nerve gear release in relation to sao

Post by Sterben Sat 10 Oct - 11:44

Hi I don't think has been asked yet maybe it has. But what would your team do about releasing sao and the other games you plan to make if a device like the nerve gear does not come out until a later date past 10:31:2022?

Thanks for forum:)
    HourlongFall
    HourlongFall
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Nerve gear release in relation to sao Empty Re: Nerve gear release in relation to sao

Post by HourlongFall Sat 10 Oct - 12:01

Now that you say it, I don't think we've talked about it. If we have done so though I would assume we would just have to push the release date further back.

Edit: due to copyright and other legal stuff the name is no longer Nerve Gear. It goes by Nagas Vanguard Gear.
    Sterben
    Sterben
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Nerve gear release in relation to sao Empty Re: Nerve gear release in relation to sao

Post by Sterben Sat 10 Oct - 12:04

HourlongFall wrote:Now that you say it, I don't think we've talked about it. If we have done so though I would assume we would just have to push the release date further back.

Alright thanks for the help:) Also since the dev team was able to get into talks with Bandai Namco does that mean the original lawsuit they were facing has been pushed to the side as long as Reki and Bandai give the go ahead on the game?
    HourlongFall
    HourlongFall
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by HourlongFall Sat 10 Oct - 12:06

Sterben wrote:
    HourlongFall wrote:Now that you say it, I don't think we've talked about it. If we have done so though I would assume we would just have to push the release date further back.

Alright thanks for the help:) Also since the dev team was able to get into talks with Bandai Namco does that mean the original lawsuit they were facing has been pushed to the side as long as Reki and Bandai give the go ahead on the game?
    You'll have to take that with Akira, he's the one negotiating with them.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira Sat 10 Oct - 12:47

Sterben wrote:

they agreed to drop it as long as these following conditions were met :
    1- SAO-ALO- and Argus must be dropped from the company
    2: We send some one over to work with for 6 months (We have done this)
    3-No work can be done on any Full Dive tech till those 6 months have passes
    4- Nerve Gear must be taken from us and we have to have a new design and new name for our gear (we have done this as well)

if we want to buy then we have to pay 37 million USD just for the rights to own SAO
    Sterben
    Sterben
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Sterben Sat 10 Oct - 12:50

Akira_ wrote:
    Sterben wrote:

4- Nerve Gear must be taken from us and we have to have a new design and new name for our gear (we have done this as well)

if we want to buy then we have to pay 37 million USD just for the rights to own SAO

Just to understand correctly this means that you can continue work on an SAO type game after six months. or you can build an sao game you just need to remove all sao branding etc.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Sat 10 Oct - 12:54

Sterben wrote:
    Akira_ wrote:
    Sterben wrote:

Just to understand correctly this means that you can continue work on an SAO type game after six months. or you can build an sao game you just need to remove all sao branding etc.
    ]
    well we are free to work on any of our Original Games we have made our selfs- but if we get the go ahead from bandai since they asked us for a demo for SAO- we can work on it (and technically we can work on an SAO Like game)
    Silmiss
    Silmiss
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Silmiss Sat 10 Oct - 16:28

This must be really stressful. I hope there's more we can do!
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Sun 11 Oct - 18:26

Silmiss wrote:This must be really stressful. I hope there's more we can do!
    Well, we are working on getting something set up so that you guys can donate to us, so that's always helpful (shameless plug for the win Razz). Other than that, I'd say just staying on the forums so it's less of a ghost town would be really helpful!
    Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 Sun 11 Oct - 21:49

Nomaru wrote:Well, we are working on getting something set up so that you guys can donate to us, so that's always helpful (shameless plug for the win Razz). Other than that, I'd say just staying on the forums so it's less of a ghost town would be really helpful!

It's probably just a ghost town bcuz everyone's questions have been answered at one point, or maybe they're just too afraid/lazy to ask or something. Either way, i kinda miss the constant "When is the nervegear going to be released?" from people who've just joined the forum.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Sun 11 Oct - 21:50

Snakez29 wrote:
    Nomaru wrote:Well, we are working on getting something set up so that you guys can donate to us, so that's always helpful (shameless plug for the win Razz). Other than that, I'd say just staying on the forums so it's less of a ghost town would be really helpful!

It's probably just a ghost town bcuz everyone's questions have been answered at one point, or maybe they're just too afraid/lazy to ask or something.  Either way, i kinda miss the constant "When is the nervegear going to be released?" from people who've just joined the forum.

yeah that might be the reason- though i do not miss that question it got old fast XD
    Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 Mon 12 Oct - 10:37

Akira wrote:yeah that might be the reason- though i do not miss that question it got old fast XD

lol!
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Mon 12 Oct - 13:07

True, I guess we have been answering questions for a while. And it's rare we came across new questions at all near the end of them.
    HourlongFall
    HourlongFall
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by HourlongFall Mon 12 Oct - 13:08

Nomaru wrote:True, I guess we have been answering questions for a while.  And it's rare we came across new questions at all near the end of them.
    True that
    Kryptonate
    Kryptonate
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate Tue 13 Oct - 19:21

if everything works out, or doesn't, im still going to be on this site! Oh ya, a friend of my told me to tell u guys thanks for working on this! keep up the good work ill hopefully be able to finish my thing (cause my laptop/computer is being stupid)

oh ya! that reminds me, are u guys able to post anything that will be in the vid? (like models and such unless u guys are posting them somewhere.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr - 12:37