Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

5 posters

Who is designing NVG?

Sterben
    Sterben
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): None

Who is designing NVG? Empty Who is designing NVG?

Post by Sterben Sun 11 Oct - 0:09

So I have been reading through the forums and saw that your development team is making a design for the NVG. So does this mean that you plan on developing your own nerve gear type system or are the models you are making just for other developers to possibly use.

Thanks
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Who is designing NVG? Empty Re: Who is designing NVG?

Post by Akira Sun 11 Oct - 0:19

Sterben wrote:So I have been reading through the forums and saw that your development team is making a design for the NVG. So does this mean that you plan on developing your own nerve gear type system or are the models you are making just for other developers to possibly use.

Thanks

They are for Izanagi Games use only- and the system is all ready designed btw called Nagas Vanguard Gear or NVG (and is a full dive system it is generation 01)
    Sterben
    Sterben
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Sterben Sun 11 Oct - 0:28

Akira_ wrote:
    Sterben wrote:So I have been reading through the forums and saw that your development team is making a design for the NVG. So does this mean that you plan on developing your own nerve gear type system or are the models you are making just for other developers to possibly use.

Thanks

They are for Izanagi Games use only- and the system is all ready designed btw called Nagas Vanguard Gear or NVG (and is a full dive system it is generation 01)

So with what you just said at this moment in time you having a working full dive system that has the same effect as a nerve gear in SAO?
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Sun 11 Oct - 0:34

Sterben wrote:
    Akira_ wrote:

Thanks

So with what you just said at this moment in time you having a working full dive system that has the same effect as a nerve gear in SAO?

not exactly what i ment on that- i mean any consoles i or some one els makes that works for IG- is only to be used by IG employees- what i meant is that the shape- and a good portion of the system has been designed all ready (Hearing, body stopper and vision(working hard on that part when we can)
    Sterben
    Sterben
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Sterben Sun 11 Oct - 0:37

Akira_ wrote:
    Sterben wrote:
    Akira_ wrote:

Thanks

not exactly what i ment on that- i mean any consoles i or some one els makes that works for IG- is only to be used by IG employees- what i meant is that the shape- and a good portion of the system has been designed all ready (Hearing, body stopper and vision(working hard on that part when we can)

Ah i see that really clarify's what you were saying. Well i wish you the best of luck in making a working Nervegear/ NVG:)

PS: If you ever need a beta tester for the system I am available:)

thanks
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Sun 11 Oct - 0:41

Sterben wrote:
    Akira_ wrote:
    Sterben wrote:
    Akira_ wrote:

Thanks

Ah i see that really clarify's what you were saying. Well i wish you the best of luck in making a working Nervegear/ NVG:)

thanks

Thank you we appreciate the encoragment and all testing will be done by IG Team members when it comes to consoles- for safety reasons ofc
    ogprince
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by ogprince Mon 30 Nov - 20:16

I have no doubt in yall go IG team go,just make the future for us a better living
    GOD
    GOD
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Angels of Death

Post by GOD Tue 1 Dec - 10:22

Akira_ wrote:
    Sterben wrote:
    Akira_ wrote:
    Sterben wrote:
    Akira_ wrote:

Thanks

thanks

Thank you we appreciate the encoragment and all testing will be done by IG Team members when it comes to consoles- for safety reasons ofc

Tell that to Aperture Sciences.
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Nomaru Tue 1 Dec - 11:04

GOD wrote:Tell that to Aperture Sciences.
    #almost2monthslate

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr - 7:32