Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

4 posters

An idea for the way the Nerve Gear will work

Lordfulger
    Lordfulger
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): None

An idea for the way the Nerve Gear will work Empty An idea for the way the Nerve Gear will work

Post by Lordfulger Mon 18 Jan - 13:01

An idea for the way the Nerve Gear will work Nerve_12

It's just a rough sketch but you get the general gist of things... Smile
    Lordfulger
    Lordfulger
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

An idea for the way the Nerve Gear will work Empty Re: An idea for the way the Nerve Gear will work

Post by Lordfulger Mon 18 Jan - 13:02

I've been doing a lot of reading on brain signals/nerves/the rest of the stuff and I personally believe that Nerve Gear will be fully possible in the future.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

An idea for the way the Nerve Gear will work Empty Re: An idea for the way the Nerve Gear will work

Post by Akira Mon 18 Jan - 13:11

its possible now- and fyi- please refrain from posting ideas on how this works-since this kinda like selfadvertising- and btw nerve gear wont exist thanks to bandai-

but The Nagas Vangaurd Gear will
    Lordfulger
    Lordfulger
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Lordfulger Mon 18 Jan - 13:26

I wasn't meaning for it to be selfadvertising. I didn't know if y'all had an idea as to how the Nagas Vangaurd Gear would work to the detail...I was just trying to help. I can delete this post if you want me to.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Mon 18 Jan - 13:59

lordfulger wrote:I wasn't meaning for it to be selfadvertising. I didn't know if y'all had an idea as to how the Nagas Vangaurd Gear would work to the detail...I was just trying to help. I can delete this post if you want me to.

tis fine- and we already know how it will function-
    Lordfulger
    Lordfulger
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Lordfulger Mon 18 Jan - 15:47

If you don't mind me asking, how do you propose that it would work?
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Mon 18 Jan - 16:11

lordfulger wrote:If you don't mind me asking, how do you propose that it would work?

cant tell secrets man- that i will take to my grave XD or at least for a good while
    Lordfulger
    Lordfulger
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Lordfulger Mon 18 Jan - 17:14

I fully understand. However if I can in any way be helpful please tell me what to do
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Nomaru Mon 18 Jan - 17:15

Akira wrote:
    lordfulger wrote:If you don't mind me asking, how do you propose that it would work?

cant tell secrets man- that i will take to my grave XD or at least for a good while
    at least until the Vanguard releases and somebody takes it apart on youtube.  It will happen, I mean the most we can do to stop it is make it so that dismantling it keeps them from returning it to us for a refund or something like that.  But I agree, we should at least wait until we have the plan copyrighted until we release the components.

lordfulger wrote:I fully understand. However if I can in any way be helpful please tell me what to do
    Invite your friends? I mean, we have (at a generous estimate) a couple of dozen people who are actively posting and watching the forums. More people on the site is never a bad thing, especially once we finally start crowd-sourcing
    Lordfulger
    Lordfulger
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Lordfulger Mon 18 Jan - 21:31

I have invited a friend who loves the idea of nerve gear...now the Nagas Vangaurd Gear. However, he quickly dismissed it as he said that it didn't look promising and that y'all weren't big. I personally believe that if we took the time and effort, no matter how small, we could get this accomplished. If you don't mind me asking, how far are y'all in creating everything? I'm currently under the pretense that y'all have been working on this for a year or two and aren't that far in...please correct me if I am wrong.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Mon 18 Jan - 21:40

lordfulger wrote:I have invited a friend who loves the idea of nerve gear...now the Nagas Vangaurd Gear. However, he quickly dismissed it as he said that it didn't look promising and that y'all weren't big. I personally believe that if we took the time and effort, no matter how small, we could get this accomplished. If you don't mind me asking, how far are y'all in creating everything? I'm currently under the pretense that y'all have been working on this for a year or two and aren't that far in...please correct me if I am wrong.

well considering- figuring out how it should work and safely do it so it doesnt harm anyone, does tend to  take time and researching -
    and then developing games to go along with it- also a custom made game engine and then dealing with copyright issues and getting a no working on the console slapped on to us by a big company named bandai does tend to slow things down-(as well as having to re design our helmet- but we all have other work outside IG as no one atm is being paid its all volunteer work- but we have blueprints and r working hard- i think were very far along in the development on everything as we can move from the thinking and designing (we do have one member who has already done this and is currently and or will be with in the next week or so be updating our blueprints so most if not all of IG members can build one

so hows that for correcting u?
    Lordfulger
    Lordfulger
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Lordfulger Tue 19 Jan - 9:43

I stand corrected Smile. btw, put me to work. I'm happy to help. I can't work on it all day nor every day as I have school and work but on my free time I can definitely work on this project.
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Tue 19 Jan - 12:33

lordfulger wrote:I stand corrected Smile. btw, put me to work. I'm happy to help. I can't work on it all day nor every day as I have school and work but on my free time I can definitely work on this project.
    if you want a job than fill out an application here on the forums.  We don't want to accept help from people not in Izanagi, but if you think you have skills that we can use go ahead and fill one out

edit-just realized you already did, lol. srry, users w/out any profile pic kinda blur together in my mind Razz
    Lordfulger
    Lordfulger
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Lordfulger Tue 19 Jan - 13:49

Lol. I talked to a friend of mine about supporting this project but he wanted something concrete to go by, not just words... I'm kinda at a loss for words cause I don't have anything to give him concerning the actual vanguard gear...
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Tue 19 Jan - 16:01

lordfulger wrote:Lol. I talked to a friend of mine about supporting this project but he wanted something concrete to go by, not just words... I'm kinda at a loss for words cause I don't have anything to give him concerning the actual vanguard gear...

theirs a pic showing our CAD model of the helmet otherwise hes just going to have to wait sometime this year for more evidence
    Lordfulger
    Lordfulger
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Lordfulger Tue 19 Jan - 17:46

Okay thanks
    Boogersteak
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Boogersteak Sun 24 Apr - 3:20

Hey Akira, just a little question, when you guys make enough money when your FD system and the games as well are released, do you think you'd consider making a Real Cash Economy MMO? Sorta like Sword Art Online II where in Gungale online, people made real money from their success in the game.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Sun 24 Apr - 10:35

Boogersteak wrote:Hey Akira, just a little question, when you guys make enough money when your FD system and the games as well are released, do you think you'd consider making a Real Cash Economy MMO? Sorta like Sword Art Online II where in Gungale online, people made real money from their success in the game.

thatd be a no- itd be awesome to play but their is a really big chance that it could bankrupt our company- and then u got all the legal hoops to go threw to get vr money to transfer to rl money- giant pain it would be-
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Sun 24 Apr - 10:49

Akira wrote:
    Boogersteak wrote:Hey Akira, just a little question, when you guys make enough money when your FD system and the games as well are released, do you think you'd consider making a Real Cash Economy MMO? Sorta like Sword Art Online II where in Gungale online, people made real money from their success in the game.

thatd be a no- itd be awesome to play but their is a really big chance that it could bankrupt our company- and then u got all the legal hoops to go threw to get vr money to transfer to rl money- giant pain it would be-
    Though if you're looking to make money playing VR games by being good at them, it should be possible. E-Sports is on the rise, and I'd expect a lot of games for fulldive will start getting tournaments and stuff like that with cash prizes (idk if smaller tournaments have cash prizes or not, though, so you would probably need more skill to make money than you would in something like GGO). It's the same concept, though it'll require a bit more skill on your part to pull off.
    Boogersteak
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Boogersteak Mon 25 Apr - 2:57

Ah, alright, no problem, just keep up the good work, the games and the experience will be awesome, nonetheless!
    Boogersteak
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Boogersteak Mon 25 Apr - 3:11

Of course! I love working for my meal, I didn't mean having a RCE vr game that gives money to just ANYBODY, but only the top players, like, the top few thousand or so, and I love soccer and Hockey, so if I could do those kinds of sports in FD, that'd be awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar - 5:10