Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

2 posters

Game idea that would be a perfect game for nerve gear

Belo

Game idea that would be a perfect game for nerve gear Empty Game idea that would be a perfect game for nerve gear

Post by Belo Tue 13 Dec - 1:18

I have an idea for a game that I thin you guys would be quite happy with. I think that the best type of game is one with a deep and powerful lore combined with a truly staggering world. that world to me is war hammer fantasy, pre end times. I don't know if you know about it but warhammer fantasy started out as miniatures table game and is popular the world over. It has been around for years and years. It has many hardcore fans and a long history with gamers around the world, which means if you did make it, you would have a huge immediate fan base. Also games workshop, the owners of the warhammer franchise have let many companies make videogames based on there hugely popular franchise. I know if you guys teamed up with them then you would be able to create a truly awe inspiring world. Now warhammer I set in a dark gritty medieval fantasy setting. It is a world with so few true heroes, and countless horrors. There are even dozens of books based around the warhammer world, and since they are all created by games workshop they are all accurate in lore, location of interests, and history, meaning they are great and accurate sources of information on how the inhabitant's of the old world (the old world is what the warhammer world is called) lived their lives. Not only would games workshop most likely let you use there franchise but based on past workings they have had with gaming companies, they would gladly do everything in there power to aid you in its creation. By this I mean they would give you books on the old world's history and paintings and portraits that they have stored away to help you capture the lore an essence of the worlds races. They would bend over backwards for you so that the game would be true to the world. The most appealing part of using warhammer for a game is that you wouldn't have to truly worry about making anythg from scratch such as new characters or races or monsters. The old world has been so fleshed out by games workshop from the lore of the gods that rule above and below to the eating habits of the gretchin (orc slave) Basically its a world that is already made and beloved world wide. It just needs someone to make it come to life. pls let me know if you like my idea and/or have questions. Thank you
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Game idea that would be a perfect game for nerve gear Empty Re: Game idea that would be a perfect game for nerve gear

Post by Akira Tue 13 Dec - 17:35

NO GAME IDEAS- and its not Nerve Gear any more its Nagas Vanguard Gear - NVG- and words of advice- go and look around the forums first newcomer before posting. we also are only dealing with our own games and will not be adding any more for quite some time.
    Belo

Game idea that would be a perfect game for nerve gear Empty Re: Game idea that would be a perfect game for nerve gear

Post by Belo Tue 13 Dec - 18:09

Sorry I didn't mean to anger you. I wont screw up again. Please keep up the good work! You guys have given me hope! Also sorry about saying the name wrong, wont happen again.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira Tue 13 Dec - 18:39

Belo wrote:Sorry I didn't mean to anger you. I wont screw up again. Please keep up the good work! You guys have given me hope! Also sorry about saying the name wrong, wont happen again.

tis cool- and thanks we appreciet it and also forgot to say this welcome to the forums!~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr - 12:24