Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

+3
Shadrixt
Nomaru
Argonus
7 posters

Concept Designer

GOD
    GOD
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Angels of Death

Concept Designer Empty Concept Designer

Post by GOD Tue 17 Feb - 21:39

Hey, this is GOD. I would love to be a member of the Argus team as a Concept Designer. I am very good friends with Argonus and Nomaru, so if you have any questions about me, you can PM me or ask those two. As to my credentials, I am an Eagle Scout, and I am pretty good at coming up with great ideas. My friend, Nomaru, is very good with thinking up fine details, and I am very good with thinking up big picture ideas that, when further developed, turn into great things. I also can think up the minute details of projects when necessary, and I think that adding me to the team would be very beneficial. So please do consider, as I would love to be added on to the team.
    Argonus
    Argonus
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Concept Designer Empty Re: Concept Designer

Post by Argonus Tue 17 Feb - 21:48

Im not speaking for him as a friend, but he really does have potential, we should consider god as one of the people we should look farther into. He actually helped me think of ways to scare the crap out of everyone on the horror themed floors.
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Nomaru Tue 17 Feb - 21:52

I can't say much to his ability to make concepts (i've only seen stuff he did in elementary school, lol), but he definitely is dedicated to the project. If he can help, he will.
    Shadrixt
    Shadrixt
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): None

Post by Shadrixt Tue 17 Feb - 22:50

horror themed?!  pale  craap...
    lucarioman555
    lucarioman555
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by lucarioman555 Wed 18 Feb - 9:23

For Sword Art Online there is going to be a lot of themes for floors, mobs and items that need thought up thrown onto paper and then thrust into the hand of someone more capable! I say we need a lot talented concept artist,designers, ect we need to get ideas for mob drops ect. Lots of concept work needs done can you take that role and keep concepts coming in fast and fresh. Reasonable so that our generous staff is able to keep up lol. Simple so we can do it well. If so I don't see any reason you can't start working with us. But before you up and join let's some more recent work can you think up a sample of what kind of concepts you plan on making and post them here? That would be great! Thanks in advance :-P
    GOD
    GOD
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by GOD Wed 18 Feb - 11:56

Well, seeing as the anime doesn't show past Floor 75 (yet), those last 25 floors are really up for creativity and our own design. I must admit, I'm not the best artist, but I'm very good at adapting other ideas into either better ones or into something we can use. For a good example of that, check out the back story for Angels of Death that I wrote. It was based off of Survivors of Mortality's back story that I developed for use in the Angels of Death guild. If you are looking for samples of what my potential is in developing my own unique and creative ideas, here are some ideas for the floors, the bosses, and some drops that I had:

Floor 76: Have this floor be desert themed. The boss could be a sand beast that's impossible to damage without water, which could be some of the drops from mobs. Some mob ideas for this kind of floor would be wild dogs, gray foxes, coyotes, and spotted hyenas.

Floor 77: I was thinking this floor could be medieval themed. The boss could be either the king, a knight, or a dragon. (My vote is for a dragon.) Mobs would include crocodiles (because moats), enemy NPC knights, boars, and wolves. Some drops from mobs could include dragon scales that could be made into weapons and armor. The boss drop could be sets of SCUBA suits or something along those lines, because...

Floor 78: could be underwater themed. The entire floor is submerged in water, allowing for water-themed mobs, such as eels, octopuses, sharks, and whales, and a floor boss such as the Kracken or some other sea monster. Drops could consist of cooking delicacies not found anywhere else.

Floor 79: Could be science fiction themed. Have mobs be aliens, have towns be space stations, and drops could consist of alien technology, weapons, etc. The boss could be the alien king or something.

Floors 91 - 100: Since Aincrad is a pyramid, and these floors are at the top, it would make sense that there isn't much room on these floors. As a result, Floor 100 should only be the boss room and floors 90 - 99 should probably be just a few rooms to one room before the boss.

Floors 80 - 90: These should probably be the last floors with towns in them. Each floor higher, the houses would get more expensive, obviously, but with the pyramid shape you run out of room on each level to have space for anything else.

Of course, you could also just say, "Screw physics, video game logic dictates that all of the floors will be the same size!" But the anime and novels does dictate that the diameters of each floor are smaller than the one below it, so...

This stuff is just some basic stuff I was thinking, and I have much more potential and range to work with. I will be nothing but an asset to Argus team, so please do consider me. If you do hire me for work on mobs and drops, I have some great ideas as listed above, but it would all depend on what the floor's theme is. Please do consider me, and I hope to hear from Argus soon!
    Shadrixt
    Shadrixt
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): None

Post by Shadrixt Wed 18 Feb - 17:18

Floor 78.  No  whats with the constant nightmarish ideas...
    Moreso I hate seafood...

Last edited by Shadrixt on Wed 18 Feb - 23:08; edited 1 time in total
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira Wed 18 Feb - 17:38

@God- Floor 100 you will have to search the entire castle for Heathcliff, and all the floors have their sizes all ready and it is true they are not the same size as the previously one that you were on. And aincrad is more of a screw shaped castle then a pyramid. If you're fine with designing mobs at first then we need you
    GOD
    GOD
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by GOD Wed 18 Feb - 19:15

I'm alright with that. I shall in deed design mobs for you, I just need the themes for the levels, of course.
    Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Snakez29 Wed 18 Feb - 22:19

Gratz on joining the team god cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content