Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

+9
Akira
Leriko
HourlongFall
Silmiss
Jack the Ripper
Nomaru
Snakez29
Argonus
Paradoxx
13 posters

Ideas I had for SAO recently

Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Ideas I had for SAO recently - Page 2 Empty Re: Ideas I had for SAO recently

Post by Nomaru Mon 13 Apr - 20:32

yeah, but it's not like we'll lose any of the trials. We're something totally new, of course we'll get lawsuits but none of them will win. That's why they made the ESRB in the first place, so games would have the freedom to make their visions and not have to worry about psycho parents who don't bother to read the box. That's why the companies that make things like Mortal Kombat and GTA aren't bankrupt, and we'll be no different.
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Leriko Mon 13 Apr - 21:53

Couldn't have summed all of that up better myself. It's the idiot parents and stupid children that are at fault for playing MA15+ games and stuff like that.
    Shadrixt
    Shadrixt
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): None

Post by Shadrixt Tue 14 Apr - 2:11

Ok two things here...

1. This is also a concern of mine according to GGO seeing as the combat is primarily around guns. You're actually needed to pull a trigger and reload and everything which is bad enough seeing as they're guns that we have here and now. Its pretty much teaching people how to fire guns and stuff.

2. Leriko how old were you again?
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Tue 14 Apr - 2:26

Well, I dunno why you want to know old I am, but I'm turning fifteen in December. Other words, fourteen but it doesn't really matter about age, right? Maturity is key!
    Shadrixt
    Shadrixt
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Shadrixt Tue 14 Apr - 4:16

Idk i keep thinking you're younger because of the profile pic. It could also be the amount of exclamation marks that you put in which make it kinda sound like you're a kid in a candy shop who visits regularly but still really enthusiastic... Sorry if im offending you. I don't meant to.
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Tue 14 Apr - 4:18

Nah, it's not offending me in anyway. I just put exclamation marks in because I'm kind of a chuuni most of the times xD

And my profile picture was a half-present from one of my friends. I can change it if it makes me look too young Very Happy
    Shadrixt
    Shadrixt
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Shadrixt Tue 14 Apr - 4:22

Hey no its ok. Keep it if you want. I was just wondering...
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Tue 14 Apr - 4:23

lol it's ok to be curious! Everyone wonders things like that every once in a while Very Happy
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Tue 14 Apr - 5:30

Yeah, about the guns and stuff, that's where the ESRB comes in. Again. As long as we have some kind of warning on the box saying don't do this s**t in real life then we're fine.
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Tue 14 Apr - 6:02

Yeah, but I think GGO was originally an adult game anyway.
    You know all those kids that play COD, right? If they played GGO right now (just imagine they play VR GGO even though it's not real yet) they'd be freaking the hell out because of the bullets flying everywhere.

If they were a responsible sniper, sure, they wouldn't be freaking out as much.
    Then it comes to real life. If they manage to get their hands on a gun somehow, they may try and re-enact GGO. It wouldn't be the companies fault because there is an age rating for, say, teenagers and above. So I reckon you guys at Argus would be in the green!
    IsumiKun
    IsumiKun
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by IsumiKun Sat 4 Jul - 17:06

The vampirism idea would be perfect on ALO (Its a Fantasy Game, but SAO Its more like to Medieval)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr - 19:15