Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

+3
Akira
Draugole
Proxum
7 posters

Which CPU/Processor manufacturer (Intel, AMD, esc.) do you prefer?

Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Which CPU/Processor manufacturer (Intel, AMD, esc.) do you prefer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which CPU/Processor manufacturer (Intel, AMD, esc.) do you prefer?

Post by Snakez29 Wed 8 Jul - 22:50

nope i'll activate my trap card
    Which CPU/Processor manufacturer (Intel, AMD, esc.) do you prefer? - Page 2 296140
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Which CPU/Processor manufacturer (Intel, AMD, esc.) do you prefer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which CPU/Processor manufacturer (Intel, AMD, esc.) do you prefer?

Post by Akira Wed 8 Jul - 23:04

Snakez29 wrote:nope i'll activate my trap card
    Which CPU/Processor manufacturer (Intel, AMD, esc.) do you prefer? - Page 2 296140

lands back down- then releases susanoo- then stares at u till u look me in the eyes~ and next thing u see is black crows flying from me-

Which CPU/Processor manufacturer (Intel, AMD, esc.) do you prefer? - Page 2 Giphy

then u turn around and realize some ones behind u.

Which CPU/Processor manufacturer (Intel, AMD, esc.) do you prefer? - Page 2 Giphy
    Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 Wed 8 Jul - 23:07

My blue eyes white dragon eats both of us at once, so that i can take you with me (or at least whoever is standing behind me)
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Wed 8 Jul - 23:08

Snakez29 wrote:My blue eyes white dragon eats both of us at once, so that i can take you with me (or at least whoever is standing behind me)

hmm well to bad that was just ur eyes playing tricks on u- fell right into the genjutsu trap- though sounds like blue eyes got a tasty snack XD
    Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 Wed 8 Jul - 23:15

dammit i figured oh well you won, take all of my stars and my best card XD
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Wed 8 Jul - 23:18

Snakez29 wrote:dammit i figured oh well you won, take all of my stars and my best card XD

lol- i think u will need those cards/stars to get a battle with Pegasus- (now i cant stop thinking about this-links after this- Im on a blimp) warning contains explicit language couldnt find the clean version of it)

Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 Wed 8 Jul - 23:40

>liked, favorited, sent to all my friends
    >realized i didn't have friends
    >showed people this video
    >made friends
    >???
    >profit
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Wed 8 Jul - 23:50

Well, Itachi was never the protagonist of Naruto Shippuden. SO I AM NOT DEAD! OOOOOH YEAH! MAYBE I'M NARUTO I DUNNO JUST I'M STILL ALIVE! THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr - 7:55