Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

+4
aedonius
Bennon
Lordfulger
Akira
8 posters

Job from IG

Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Job from IG Empty Job from IG

Post by Akira Sun 27 Sep - 1:07

AKira here and we are looking for people who can do this

1:- some one that can create 3d clothes
    2:- some one that can Texture at 2k and 4k quality
    3- some one that knows their way around Unreal engine 4
    4- some one who can do shading

PM me if u would like to position for one of these
    Lordfulger
    Lordfulger
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): None

Job from IG Empty Re: Job from IG

Post by Lordfulger Tue 26 Jan - 11:34

It'll be awhile, but I will install and master the unreal engine 4 XD. I'll PM you when I think I'm ready.
    Bennon
    Bennon
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Bennon Thu 28 Jan - 9:54

I would help with this stuff if I could but I cant do any of that
    aedonius
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by aedonius Sun 31 Jan - 15:41

Haha same but i could try. How much does unreal engine cost?
    SilentsBlackDesire
    SilentsBlackDesire
    2nd Command
    2nd Command

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by SilentsBlackDesire Sun 31 Jan - 15:54

@aedonius Unreal Engine is free ->

https://www.unrealengine.com/what-is-unreal-engine-4
    GreyRockEXE
    GreyRockEXE
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by GreyRockEXE Mon 1 Feb - 1:29

Have you considered switching to Unity 5
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Mon 1 Feb - 1:50

GreyRockEXE wrote:Have you considered switching to Unity 5
    \

Unity no offense is not great- and we may not even need unreal engine as it is- since we do have the World Engine relatively stable
    Silmiss
    Silmiss
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Silmiss Tue 2 Feb - 14:17

As long as it's stable and can get the job done, I'd say to go for it instead of having to switch all of the code from Unreal Engine to the World Engine.
    Speaking of the world engine, what type of 3d models does it use? (.obj, .3ds, etc) and since Bandai's legal stuff is off the table, will other companies/indie groups be able to make games for the nervegear? I realize it's already been stated somewhere, but a lot has changed recently.
    SPEAKING OF CHANGES (boy, I'm dragging on) will the F.A.Q be updated so new users won't come in thinking that SAO is currently in the making?
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Tue 2 Feb - 15:39

Silmiss wrote:As long as it's stable and can get the job done, I'd say to go for it instead of having to switch all of the code from Unreal Engine to the World Engine.
    Speaking of the world engine, what type of 3d models does it use? (.obj, .3ds, etc) and since Bandai's legal stuff is off the table, will other companies/indie groups be able to make games for the nervegear? I realize it's already been stated somewhere, but a lot has changed recently.
    SPEAKING OF CHANGES (boy, I'm dragging on) will the F.A.Q be updated so new users won't come in thinking that SAO is currently in the making?

- The faq is part of this months goal for the forum- Each month starting this year- we set goals for the forum- such as improving it or adding new stuff- and it uses Obj files- thats pretty much a universal format these days and as for other companies- its still strict-as they have to be Okd by me and silent- and then u got the license fee- witch is still somewhat high- (lower then the other price though
    Lordfulger
    Lordfulger
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): None

Post by Lordfulger Tue 2 Feb - 20:53

Almost got the whole thing down! XD I'll give myself a few more weeks of practice though, just to be sure.
    Silmiss
    Silmiss
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Silmiss Thu 4 Feb - 14:59

Akira wrote:and as for other companies- its still strict-as they have to be Okd by me  and silent- and then u got the license fee- witch is still somewhat high- (lower then the other price though

Darn, I was thinking about making personal projects or freeware games... unless it's a commerciallicense fee, in which then I'd be fine.
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Sat 6 Feb - 6:53

Well, if you could somehow access the game's files after cracking this 'super complex unbreakable triple firewall' that Akira has planned, I'm sure a couple of hackers/coders will figure someway out to recreate the World Engine without any problems.

Also, Akira, I know that the price was lowered, but it's still probably insanely high, something that game companies can't afford, something that publishers could only afford. That brings me to a question. If a small time game company wanted to make a game using the World Engine, could they have a partnership with Izanagi where fifty percent of their profits (something like that) goes towards Izanagi until the license fee is paid off? There's always the chance their game wouldn't sell well, but there are always risks in the business worlds.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Sat 6 Feb - 23:21

Leriko wrote:Well, if you could somehow access the game's files after cracking this 'super complex unbreakable triple firewall' that Akira has planned, I'm sure a couple of hackers/coders will figure someway out to recreate the World Engine without any problems.

Also, Akira, I know that the price was lowered, but it's still probably insanely high, something that game companies can't afford, something that publishers could only afford. That brings me to a question. If a small time game company wanted to make a game using the World Engine, could they have a partnership with Izanagi where fifty percent of their profits (something like that) goes towards Izanagi until the license fee is paid off? There's always the chance their game wouldn't sell well, but there are always risks in the business worlds.

correct that their is always risk- and since IG has and never will be about the money- first we will look at each company that wants their game on the nvg and then we will ask say a 50-80% complete story script- and then if we think its good we will then have to talk about licensing fee and see what they could afford-or we will offer them a deal such as become a subsidiary of IG and then that will give them access to the NVG - but with a fee- every month or every 6 months- witch would then give them to develope as many games they can- after going threw our intense screening proccess- 1st phase- 3 chances to impress us or get us to like said game- phase 2-2 chances= and phase 3- 1 chance- witch if its not good it gets trashed and a new game must be brought to us-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May - 18:58