Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

+3
Snakez29
Silmiss
Akira
7 posters

Favourite Anime Opening And Ending Song?

Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Favourite Anime Opening And Ending Song? Empty Favourite Anime Opening And Ending Song?

Post by Leriko Sun 11 Sep - 4:26

As the title states, what is everyone's favourite anime opening and ending? I'm just curious.

At the moment, my favourite opening is Re:Do by Konomi Suzuki (Re:Zero) and Styx Helix by MYTH&ROID (also Re:Zero).

Although, a few runner ups for the OP are Koutetsujou no Kabaneri by egoist (Koutetsujou no Kabaneri), Paradisus Paradoxum by MYTH&ROID (Re:Zero) and Kurutte Hey Kids! by The Oral Cigarettes (Noragami Aragoto).

For the endings, it would have to be LLL by MYTH&ROID (Overlord), Sore wa Chiisana Hikari no Youna (Boku dake ga Inai Machi) by Sayuri and Zetsubousei: Hero Chiryouyaku by Soraru (Danganronpa: The Animation).

Yes, I know the MYTH&ROID bias is extremely obvious, but I just really like their music. Also for Re:Zero. But, to be honest, Re:Zero is one of the best anime out there, along with my personal favourites. But from a critics view, Re:Zero is almost a god.
    Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Favourite Anime Opening And Ending Song? Empty Re: Favourite Anime Opening And Ending Song?

Post by Snakez29 Sun 11 Sep - 11:04

I would have to say anything from Angel Beats, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, and White Album (all music based anime, so the music had better be good), as well as the OPs of Parasyte and Gangsta. And it's probably just nostalgia talking but the OP and ED of both the Clannad series' and Nagi no Asukara were great.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Favourite Anime Opening And Ending Song? Empty Re: Favourite Anime Opening And Ending Song?

Post by Akira Sun 11 Sep - 15:05

Favorite Ending- Gundam 00 Season 02- Trust you forever

and opening season 02 -op 1 of Gundam 00

Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Mon 12 Sep - 5:13

I really like the Gundam OP, Akira. For some reason, all forms of 'J-rock' or any genre close to it I like.
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Nomaru Mon 12 Sep - 13:01

I'm the kind of person who falls in love with songs I'm hearing for the first time, then those songs get replaced with new songs over and over and over.  I never keep a favorite for long.

That being said, my most recent favorite would have to be Watamote's OP

if you've never heard of this one, it's actually a slice of life...  I'm on ep 4ish right now and really like it

and I agree w/ you Leriko, I like that Gundam OP.  my phone is like 99% J-pop, J-rock, and rock nightcore
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Mon 12 Sep - 21:19

Im defintly adding watamote to my to watch list- and ye gundam 00 and gundam any for that matter tend to have some decent ops and endings-
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Tue 13 Sep - 1:08

Watamote was cringe inducing and too easy to easy to relate to, so I dropped it pretty quickly as second-hand embarrassment wouldn't allow me to watch it. But the OP is pretty cool.
    Hai to Gensou no Grimgar's OP, Knew Day by (K)Now_NAME is pretty awesome. Especially the strings in it.

The reason the video is faded and has an image in the foreground is because of serious copyright stuffs, so sorry about that!
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Tue 13 Sep - 12:21

yeah, watamote can get reeeeeeeeeeealy awkward at times...that being said I really like the MC. I find her hilarious, and just an all-round good character, and characters can make or break a show for me.

and yep, I've got Grimgar's OP on my phone already Razz
    Silmiss
    Silmiss
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Silmiss Wed 14 Sep - 15:41

I had a huge post, but to be honest I'm blinded with bias for the opening theme. If it wasn't nichijou, it would be either One Punch Man or Mirai Nikki's opening theme as they're really catchy (or even Sakamoto Desu Ga's, lol).

Though I love nichijou and AoT's ending themes, Madoka's 2nd ending theme Magia really takes the cake. If you've watched through the series blind, it comes up right after a... "specific point", a huge turn in mood.

yesimbiasedaboutnichijouwhataboutit
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Wed 14 Sep - 17:42

Don't worry about Nichijou, I think we can all get that way about something. Just look at me with Type-Moon or Aki with Gundam. also, I've got Magia on my phone already lol Razz
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Wed 14 Sep - 19:41

ye we all have something we love with our hearts to much Very Happy and thats a good thing i think
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Thu 15 Sep - 3:12

I forgot about Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou's ED! It's the best thing in the world, and everyone must listen to it if they haven't. It even has a Dragon Quest reference (I'm pretty sure it's Dragon Quest). In fact, it references a lot of popular anime/manga/games.

'Creditless Version' is my gift to all of you Wink
    Silmiss
    Silmiss
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Silmiss Thu 15 Sep - 5:11

Omg that show brought so many laughs, which is kind of rare for me.
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Thu 15 Sep - 9:14

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou is literally one of the greatest things to exist.
    Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 Sun 18 Sep - 18:41

Leriko wrote:Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou is literally one of the greatest things to exist.

Definitely a masterpiece anime, or at least I gave it a 10 on MAL lol
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Sun 18 Sep - 21:36

Re:Zero finished today. I'm very sad because the ending was good and that there probably won't be a second season of it for another two years or so. Well, at least Tappei, the author, announced that he'd be releasing the light novels monthly now, so it may come by quicker.
    mixmaster
    mixmaster
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by mixmaster Thu 22 Sep - 2:12

call me old school but some sing have been stuck in mind. I say for opening i say season 1 of soul eater http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zzJ8U8OtEsE/fa680207-6d79-4ac2-9b9c-476a5062397a for ending i say Sword Art Online ed 2 - Overfly: https://youtu.be/Sy2CAV3kIfw i just one of those that you like
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Thu 22 Sep - 20:16

I think the very first SAO ED was the best. I forgot what it's called, but it's amazing.
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Fri 23 Sep - 0:44

for people who're too lazy to google these things Razz (I only did it because I was literally watching youtube on my second screen while reading this)
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Fri 23 Sep - 21:36

Hey, hey, I deserve to be lazy sometimes. I put in enough effort just living.

On a side note, the singer doesn't sound the same, Nomaru. When I listen to the TV version and that version side by side they sound different. Doesn't really matter. All that matters is the violin synth, the bass line and the piano. 'Cos orchestral rock (I think it's called that?) is the best.
    Silverlocke
    Silverlocke
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): None

Post by Silverlocke Mon 3 Oct - 22:37

So I'm guessing most of you guys have seen this already but for those who haven't...I'm not sure on the validity of this but I'm willing to give it a shot.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VNxxReVeVDI
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Tue 4 Oct - 2:35

Because it's posted on Aniplex's official US channel, that means it's real. To be honest, I'm kind of excited for this movie as the animation and story both seem to be amazing. I can't wait until some kind people decide to sub the movie when it comes out in Japanese theatres on February 17~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr - 6:07