Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

+6
Bennon
Argonus
Akira
Nomaru
DemonDuckling
alpha-beta-gamma
10 posters

Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Silverlocke
    Silverlocke
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): None

Recruitment for Knights of Caliban - Page 3 Empty Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Silverlocke Tue 2 Feb - 17:25

805 posts, yeah I'd say you're pretty active. By the way do we know what games the guild is going to be a part of yet or will we decide that later?
    Bennon
    Bennon
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Recruitment for Knights of Caliban - Page 3 Empty Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Bennon Tue 2 Feb - 17:52

Silverlocke wrote:805 posts, yeah I'd say you're pretty active. By the way do we know what games the guild is going to be a part of yet or will we decide that later?

I dont think we know that yet
    alpha-beta-gamma
    alpha-beta-gamma
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by alpha-beta-gamma Tue 2 Feb - 20:50

We still have to figure that one out actually. I would like to delegate that responsibility to somebody who is willing to take this over. Mainly cause I am unable to play any video games in my current living situation. (Limited to no internet)
    Bennon
    Bennon
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon Wed 3 Feb - 7:45

alpha-beta-gamma wrote:We still have to figure that one out actually. I would like to delegate that responsibility to somebody who is willing to take this over. Mainly cause I am unable to play any video games in my current living situation. (Limited to no internet)

... oh I mean we have a while until any of those games comes out we have years it could change so don't give it up yet ok?
    alpha-beta-gamma
    alpha-beta-gamma
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by alpha-beta-gamma Wed 3 Feb - 11:43

I was talking more like current games that we could form a guild and play. But i like your patients.
    Bennon
    Bennon
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon Wed 3 Feb - 12:38

alpha-beta-gamma wrote:I was talking more like current games that we could form a guild and play. But i like your patients.

Oh well if you meant put the guild in other MMO's then I wouldnt join as I dont play many MMO's
    alpha-beta-gamma
    alpha-beta-gamma
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by alpha-beta-gamma Wed 3 Feb - 13:53

well what mmo would you play?
    Bennon
    Bennon
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon Wed 3 Feb - 18:39

alpha-beta-gamma wrote:well what mmo would you play?

Idk what games would you suggest putting it on
    alpha-beta-gamma
    alpha-beta-gamma
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by alpha-beta-gamma Wed 3 Feb - 22:13

Not sure at this point. I have been suggested Final Fantasy 14. but until I build my own pc, this wont be in effect unless someone wants to set up all the details
    GreyRockEXE
    GreyRockEXE
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by GreyRockEXE Thu 4 Feb - 1:30

I suggest Warframe (though I can't run it) because everyone loves the FTP model. Except those rich people.
    Or this thing I hear of called Guild Wars 2. That sounds like a good guild game.
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Thu 4 Feb - 10:43

GreyRockEXE wrote:I suggest Warframe (though I can't run it) because everyone loves the FTP model. Except those rich people.
    Or this thing I hear of called Guild Wars 2. That sounds like a good guild game.
    a random Noma appears Razz Guild Wars 2 is a great game if you like traditional MMO's. I stopped playing because I don't, but it's one of the best i've tried. Warframe is more of an action RPG than an MMO, but it's one of those games that's really fun to play with friends if you like acrobatic melee/3rd person shooter action, so I can recommend both of them to you guys depending on what you're looking for
    Silverlocke
    Silverlocke
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Silverlocke Thu 4 Feb - 22:15

Most games are better with a few people but GW2 I was able to do solo for a while before I just stopped playing. Warframe though is much better with multiple people than only one which I did for a while. As for FF14, from what I've played it was a lot of fun even on your own. These are all really fun games in there own way but the most recent mmo I played, Gloria Victis, has been my favorite.
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Thu 4 Feb - 23:16

Silverlocke wrote:Most games are better with a few people but GW2 I was able to do solo for a while before I just stopped playing. Warframe though is much better with multiple people than only one which I did for a while. As for FF14, from what I've played it was a lot of fun even on your own. These are all really fun games in there own way but the most recent mmo I played, Gloria Victis, has been my favorite.
    Doesn't FF14 have a subscription fee? The other ones have been ftp... Sorry, I'll vanish eventually, but I was curious about FF14 and If I can play it without a subscription I may actually buy it
    Silverlocke
    Silverlocke
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Silverlocke Thu 4 Feb - 23:36

Yeah I think ff14 had a subscription but last I checked people were making noise about it going buy to play instead of sub sort of like gw2 was. The part of ff14 I played was the free trial so obviously not a lot but still pretty fun
    Bennon
    Bennon
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon Fri 5 Feb - 11:25

Hmm well I cant play FF14. I dont think my computer can run warframe(well I mean it can but it doesnt run very well I think fom last time I played) and gears of war? I didnt even know that was on computer
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Fri 5 Feb - 12:03

Bennon wrote:Hmm well I cant play FF14. I dont think my computer can run warframe(well I mean it can but it doesnt run very well I think fom last time I played) and gears of war? I didnt even know that was on computer
    Guild Wars, Bennon, not Gears of War Razz
    Bennon
    Bennon
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon Fri 5 Feb - 14:20

Nomaru wrote:
    Bennon wrote:Hmm well I cant play FF14. I dont think my computer can run warframe(well I mean it can but it doesnt run very well I think fom last time I played) and gears of war? I didnt even know that was on computer
    Guild Wars, Bennon, not Gears of War Razz

Oh I read that wrong sorry
    GreyRockEXE
    GreyRockEXE
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by GreyRockEXE Tue 12 Jul - 11:41

Recovery +300!!!
    The guild website died a long time ago, right...
    Bennon
    Bennon
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon Tue 12 Jul - 12:03

GreyRockEXE wrote:Recovery +300!!!
    The guild website died a long time ago, right...

Yeah I think the site was shut down a while ago
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Leriko Wed 20 Jul - 0:59

If we're talking about this site, it's a shame. The community used to be really active, but now it's just died. Only a few of us only really post now and then, so, err, nice try, guys...
    The13thNobody
    The13thNobody
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by The13thNobody Wed 20 Jul - 1:40

Leriko wrote:If we're talking about this site, it's a shame. The community used to be really active, but now it's just died. Only a few of us only really post now and then, so, err, nice try, guys...

The Knights of Caliban had their own guild website, but the website was closed.
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Leriko Wed 20 Jul - 1:42

Whoops, can't read properly now lol
    alpha-beta-gamma
    alpha-beta-gamma
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by alpha-beta-gamma Sat 23 Jul - 13:26

Ya, it went down. But it is true this site is fairly dead. Even I have become a less active user unfortunately. We should get together on xbox live if y'all have it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr - 11:04