Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

4 posters

Aincrad_Info

Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Aincrad_Info - Page 2 Empty Re: Aincrad_Info

Post by Nomaru Tue 26 May - 21:33

Hmm...that could go a lot of different ways. It's a mid-level floor, so it will have to be something at least somewhat epic. Plus there's dragons...dragons and snowy mountains, hmm...got it. What if it's not based off of something irl, but a complete fantasy world of our own creation. The story of the floor can be that a witch controlling seven dragons cursed the land to freeze in time (it just so happened that that time was winter). The residents of the kingdom can't age and can't die, and have been living life like that for centuries. Wanting to be free of that life, to be given the peace of death, they beg the adventurers who reach the floor to break the curse. From there, the players will have to hunt the floor for all seven dragons (who only appear when someone who's mastered one of seven secondary skills is near them). That will open the seal on the dungeon. After you clear the dungeon, you have to fight the which. She will resurrect the seven dragons (in the form of bone dragons w/ glowing gems where their hearts should be that are the color of their scales) to protect her. She actually will die really easily (she'll only get one health bar), but players will have to survive the onslaught of all seven minibosses at once. If they manage to kill one of the dragons, she'll just resurrect it again (though that will give the players a bit of an opening, if they want to fight her that way). Once she's dead, the dragons will keep respawning and will give really rare materials for the skill they represent, equal to what could be found on floors 90-100.

how does that sound? for the floor, it would mean more mountains and some castle-kingdom thing , probably near the middle. We could call the floor "Fortress of the Frost Necromancer" or something like that
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira Tue 26 May - 21:35

not excatly what i meant, but i do like the way it sounds lol
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Tue 26 May - 21:38

hmm...then what did u mean?
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Tue 26 May - 21:44

its hard to explain lol, i ment like floor 3s motif (i call it the Theme) is woods, while floor 4s motf is jurassic- meaning it has to do with Jurassic period stufff
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Tue 26 May - 21:49

yeah, I thought I was answering that.  The theme would be based around that fantasy environment, mobs that would deal w/ necromancy of ancient beasts or with the freezing of time, quests dealing w/ problems such a situation would cause, etc.  That's why I took the time to explain everything.  While, in some floors, the "theme" makes the story, in this one I was thinking that the story could make the theme.  That might be the easiest way to work w/ levels seen in the anime, as we don't really get to see much of them, so just make a story around what you do see.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Tue 26 May - 21:52

idk, maybe, just not what i had in mind, and they gave us a pretty good layout for the floor in design as it has mountains canyons, (tis also where K.o.B in the anime has thier HQ at)
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Wed 27 May - 5:55

okay, I'll see if I can think of something else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May - 23:13