Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

4 posters

new desktop

Kritical
    Kritical
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

new desktop Empty new desktop

Post by Kritical Wed 30 Dec - 18:44

I'm either building or buying a desktop/tower and i would like to have some answers to what parts I should get or what pre-built desktop i should buy?
    And i'm looking for a desktop or parts that i can build/buy to play newer games like fallout 4, LoL, ETC and stuff I can like do designing stuff on with games stuff like that I would like to have any answers please reply

Sincerely

Toxictics
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

new desktop Empty Re: new desktop

Post by Akira Wed 30 Dec - 19:27

Well it really depends on what u can afford.
    Sterben
    Sterben
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): None

Post by Sterben Wed 30 Dec - 19:54

Well I highly recommend you do not buy a pre-built pc unless you are not allowed to build your own. The reason for this is a custom pc always will deliver more power over a pre-built one. Off of that topic. Here are some questions we need answered to suggests parts for you. What is your price range? What performance are you expecting from the machine? Run all new games medium/high settings? How often will you want to invest money to upgrade the graphics card or other parts? Length of time you want the machine to last before you overhaul the system again? Do you have any parts laying around right now you would use in the system? Answer these questions and it will make it much easier to come up with ideas for a build.

Have a good one,

Sterben
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Wed 30 Dec - 20:44

the best thing to do is come up with a price range first, then fill it up with parts. You should also be able to find pre-built designs online, which should give you a starting point with how to budget your money (that's what I did when I built mine). Other than that, Sterben's right, in terms of quality vs. money spent a computer you build yourself is always better.

Sorry I'm not able to help more, but I really need more info before I can start recommending stuff Razz
    Kritical
    Kritical
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Kritical Wed 30 Dec - 22:11

Ok Thanks I found all the parts needed for a new Gaming/Designing desktop I need.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May - 6:51