Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

2 posters

Forum Moderator Application

Auren
    Auren
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Forum Moderator Application Empty Forum Moderator Application

Post by Auren Thu 28 May - 16:40

Job you're applying for- Forum Moderator
    Username- Auren
    RL name- Jacob Moyer
    Age- 16
    Skills- I am responsible and very mature when it comes to doing my job or when in a serious situation. I am also friendly and down to earth.
    Works well with others- I'm used to working with communities of all sorts, such as gaming communities as well as with my peers at the firehouse I work at. When it comes to the firehouse, I associate with a lot of teamwork, so I understand and have experience on working effectively with a team.
    Main Language- English
    Other Languages- None
    Reason you're applying- I've been wanting to apply for a while now, but I have decided to wait until I finish high school in order to have more time dedicated to moderating the forums. I wish to help Argus with keeping the forums as safe and clean as possible, and to give the best experience to the community.
    Are you good at what you're applying for- Yes, I am good at analyzing the situation and taking charge as my job entails.
    Would you mind going through basic training for the job you are applying for- Not at all, I encourage it.
    How long have you supported this project- I have started reading about the project about a 7-8 months ago on ModDB and have supported it ever since.
    Any previous experience working in the job you're applying for- I have been a group moderator for many guilds I've participated in, making sure the comments were appropriate and clearing the pages of spam.
    How long have you known about this project- For 7-8 months.
    Creative- I am mostly creative when it comes to creating ideas for projects or games.
    Do you take orders well- Yes
    Do you give orders well- Yes
    Current Job(s)- I am a member of my local Fire Department, and I help out with a lot of fundraising events to support the firehouse. (I'll be taking Fire 1 classes in July)
    Hours a day available to work- Summer Break: 10 hours,  Once classes begin: 7 hours (All while keeping track of new posts)
    Able to work Daily- Yes
    Humor- I love to read jokes, and I myself like to be entertaining sometimes, but I realize there is a time and place for this.
    Years Gaming- I would guess 10-11, I've been brought up around old consoles as a kid.
    Console/PC- PC nowadays
    Favorite Type of Game- I enjoy survival games mostly, I love the challenge.
    Love for Adventure- Very strong, I love to experience new and exciting things.
    Reason for Gaming- There are so many talented people in the world who can do great and aspiring things, and I've never truly found my calling when I was really younger, nor did I make many friends. After being exposed to gaming, I've found so many more ways to connect to people through gaming, and it really has become one of the highlights of my life.  
    Coding Languages- None.
    Able to Control Seriousness- Absolutely.
    Previous Jobs- None, only my current job of a firehouse member. (Previous side jobs may include being a guild moderator)
    Any additional information- As a side note, I'd like to add that I realize there are no forum moderator openings at the moment, and I realize there are many people who are just as eager as I am for the job, but I decided to write this application now in order to let you know that I am very interested in the job and would like to be considered when openings are available. Also, sorry if the application may be extensive, I tend to get very detailed. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Last edited by Auren on Sun 21 Jun - 23:06; edited 2 times in total
    Kryptonate
    Kryptonate
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Forum Moderator Application Empty Re: Forum Moderator Application

Post by Kryptonate Thu 28 May - 19:10

You know me and another person already started a topic on this?
    Auren
    Auren
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Auren Thu 28 May - 19:42

I've read it before posting this. I assumed that I should post my personal application as a new topic due to all of the past applications being under their own topic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr - 0:09