Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

+3
Nomaru
Bennon
Baelin
7 posters

Games You / I Think Would Be Cool In VR

Baelin
    Baelin
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Games You / I Think Would Be Cool In VR Empty Games You / I Think Would Be Cool In VR

Post by Baelin Thu 22 Oct - 13:31

Just before I start I'd like to say this isn't a request or anything of the sort for Izanagi Games, its just an idea that I had a few days ago when thinking about VR and about what games and ideas people could make with them and I just wanted to post it somewhere.

Anyway ill get down to it, the idea came to me when I saw a Fate/StayNight poster which prompted me to think 'I remember that anime, it had really cool fight scenes' then while I was thinking about it I thought up a cool game concept based around the Fate/StayNight whole hero from the past concept thingy. Anyway the idea I thought up, long story short was basically just a battle between 'servants' (which if you haven't watched the Fate Series, 'servants' are heroes and famous fighters/figures throughout history) anyway the main idea of the game is that you are put into a lobby of anywhere from 7-9 people and each of you are allocated a completely random 'servant' who will be equipped with their respected weapon and fight style that they were known to have throughout history, to also make it more interesting they would be given 3-4 abilities that would also be related to their fighting style or respected weapon 3 normal abilities and 1 super ability and with that your objective is to then kill the other 'servants'. The map would be about the size of a city and the matches would last anywhere between 1-2 hours. The winner will be based on last man standing and to prevent 'camping' every so often a radar will be available for use so you can see all enemy players. As a whole it is basically a buffed up Battle Royale/Smash Bros. I haven't thought of a reward for the winner yet but it will probably be some XP and as you get higher levels you unlock some cosmetics or something Razz.

Well that's all for my idea just a quick bit of rambling because I was bored and thought i'd share the idea with some others. If anyone else has any ideas that they think are cool feel free to put a reply with them because I just like thinking up games that could be a ton of fun with or without VR.
    Bennon
    Bennon
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Games You / I Think Would Be Cool In VR Empty Re: Games You / I Think Would Be Cool In VR

Post by Bennon Fri 23 Oct - 11:44

hmm for me I have a couple of ideas (one obviously) attack on titan, danmachi, nanatsu no taizai, fairy tail one more for now no game no life
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Games You / I Think Would Be Cool In VR Empty Re: Games You / I Think Would Be Cool In VR

Post by Nomaru Fri 23 Oct - 12:05

Bennon wrote:hmm for me I have a couple of ideas (one obviously) attack on titan, danmachi, nanatsu no taizai, fairy tail  one more for now no game no life
    lol, after our incident with Bandai I look at that and think "that's a lot of rights we need to get", but I agree with you, danmachi would be a really awesome game
    Bennon
    Bennon
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon Fri 23 Oct - 12:06

Nomaru wrote:
    Bennon wrote:hmm for me I have a couple of ideas (one obviously) attack on titan, danmachi, nanatsu no taizai, fairy tail  one more for now no game no life
    lol, after our incident with Bandai I look at that and think "that's a lot of rights we need to get", but I agree with you, danmachi would be a really awesome game

I agree so these most likely would never happen (unless there creators asked izangi ((finally remembered the new name)) games to make it I shouldn't get my hopes up) but if danmachi became a game I would play it so much
    Baelin
    Baelin
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Baelin Fri 23 Oct - 12:34

With the game I thought of you technically wouldn't need any rights, as it isn't following anything from the anime Razz except for the whole hero from the past concept
    Bennon
    Bennon
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon Fri 23 Oct - 12:35

Baelin wrote:With the game I thought of you technically wouldn't need any rights, as it isn't following anything from the anime Razz except for the whole hero from the past concept

hero from the past?
    Kyoya
    Kyoya
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kyoya Fri 23 Oct - 19:43

[/quote]izangi[/quote]

lol close enough forgot an 'a' though
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Fri 23 Oct - 20:12

izangi[/quote]

lol close enough forgot an 'a' though[/quote]
    yeah, lol. Izanagi is one of the Shinto gods of creation, and he also appears in the Persona 4 anime/game if you've seen/played those. That's how I remember it, lol.
    Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Snakez29 Fri 23 Oct - 21:01

Nomaru wrote:yeah, lol. Izanagi is one of the Shinto gods of creation, and he also appears in the Persona 4 anime/game if you've seen/played those. That's how I remember it, lol.

I've almost finished Persona 3, Persona 4 is in my backlog right now and i basically can't do anything since i broke my wrist. Casts suck lol i can write and type for school but i can't play sports or do anything physical.
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Fri 23 Oct - 21:28

Snakez29 wrote:
    Nomaru wrote:yeah, lol. Izanagi is one of the Shinto gods of creation, and he also appears in the Persona 4 anime/game if you've seen/played those. That's how I remember it, lol.

I've almost finished Persona 3, Persona 4 is in my backlog right now and i basically can't do anything since i broke my wrist. Casts suck lol i can write and type for school but i can't play sports or do anything physical.
    Damn, that sucks, but when you can I highly recommend them. P4 is my probably my favorite jRPG, P3 is pretty good too. I'm really looking forward to P5, but it got delayed...
    Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 Sat 24 Oct - 0:29

I wanna get P5 as soon as it comes out but only to have it, that way i can get straight to it once i finish 4.  I'm probs just gonna end up taking a century and a half to play it tho, since apparently P4 is even longer than P3 and i'm already at like a million hours in P3
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Sat 24 Oct - 9:51

Snakez29 wrote:I wanna get P5 as soon as it comes out but only to have it, that way i can get straight to it once i finish 4.  I'm probs just gonna end up taking a century and a half to play it tho, since apparently P4 is even longer than P3 and i'm already at like a million hours in P3
    yeah, I think P4 took me like 30-40 hours to beat. And I was playing on easy since all I really cared about was the story/social link stuff.
    Baelin
    Baelin
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Baelin Sat 24 Oct - 10:27

Bennon wrote:
    Baelin wrote:With the game I thought of you technically wouldn't need any rights, as it isn't following anything from the anime Razz except for the whole hero from the past concept

hero from the past?

Yeah Bennon, in the Fate Series i.e. Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay Night the battles are fought by 'servants' who are heroes and fighters known throughout history, for example King Arthur, Alexandur The Great, etc.
    Bennon
    Bennon
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon Sat 24 Oct - 11:01

izangi[/quote]

lol close enough forgot an 'a' though[/quote]

dang so close

Baelin wrote:
    Bennon wrote:

hero from the past?

Yeah Bennon, in the Fate Series i.e. Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay Night the battles are fought by 'servants' who are heroes and fighters known throughout history, for example King Arthur, Alexandur The Great, etc.

ohhh ok I see now
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Mon 26 Oct - 6:35

I would like to see...a...err...I dunno, actually...maybe a VE rhythm game that is actually awesome with community made maps (like Osu, I guess...and VE is apparently the correct way for things like VR, standing for Virtual Environment).
    GOD
    GOD
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Angels of Death

Post by GOD Mon 26 Oct - 13:51

Leriko wrote:VE is apparently the correct way for things like VR, standing for Virtual Environment.

I don't care. VR sounds better. I prefer VR. I'mma use VR. K? Razz
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Mon 26 Oct - 13:57

GOD wrote:
    Leriko wrote:VE is apparently the correct way for things like VR, standing for Virtual Environment.

I don't care. VR sounds better. I prefer VR. I'mma use VR. K? Razz
    Where did you hear that? I've never heard of VE before now... Plus, as far as I know, nobody's done what we're doing before, so we can technically make up our own terms for everythign that's going on, including the name for VR being VR.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May - 22:06