Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

5 posters

I Need Assistance With Something (Not An Idea)

Poll

What to do?

[ 0 ]
    I Need Assistance With Something (Not An Idea) Bar_left0%I Need Assistance With Something (Not An Idea) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    I Need Assistance With Something (Not An Idea) Bar_left33%I Need Assistance With Something (Not An Idea) Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    I Need Assistance With Something (Not An Idea) Bar_left67%I Need Assistance With Something (Not An Idea) Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    I Need Assistance With Something (Not An Idea) Bar_left0%I Need Assistance With Something (Not An Idea) Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

I Need Assistance With Something (Not An Idea) Empty I Need Assistance With Something (Not An Idea)

Post by Leriko Tue 16 Aug - 1:56

Although, if you want an idea, why not create a category that's dedicated to random bursts of conversation?

Anyway, as some of you may know, I am a fanfiction writer. That's write. I write fanfiction, but not the sexual kind (unless I absolutely want to...don't upload it, though). Recently, I started up a Highschool of The Dead fanfiction because I noticed that there was little to no activity there. Fast forward three weeks and two chapters later and I have my problem.

Someone has requested that I write a crossover of HoTD with Jak and Daxter, a game I have never played. I would reject them outright, but they're using a guest account, so I can't exactly tell them I can't write that crossover unless I post a new chapter which would take a week and a bit to write and poorly edit.

This is where you guys come in. I also need a few opinions. Because I'm bored and want something to do/write, apart from writing my story. Hence the poll. My morals are wrong here, but my courage is justified (not really).

Also, I'll leave the request (unedited). Ah, by the way, if you want to check out my terrible writing and never leave reviews like a few people, my account name is 'frekat' and the story is called 'Broken Chains Carry Iron Hearts'. Feel free to insult my terrible writing. In fact, here's a link to the first chapter: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12085099/1/Broken-Chains-Carry-Iron-Hearts

It's pretty crap, I know.

"Jack Whitty:Can you make a HighSchool Of The Dead/ Jax and Daxter crossover where the main characters of HighSchool Of The Dead travel to Jax's universe and meet and team up with Daxter and Jax. Also have them learn about echo, dark echo, orbs and the creatures there. Also have Samos insult and mock Saya that'll be very funny with Saya having the same reactions Daxter has when Samos insults him. Also make a HighSchool Of The Dead/ Jax 2 and 3 crossover where they continue their travels with him in the future and dessert wasteland."
    Morpheus
    Morpheus
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

I Need Assistance With Something (Not An Idea) Empty Re: I Need Assistance With Something (Not An Idea)

Post by Morpheus Tue 16 Aug - 6:54

reject him
    you don't know the game so it wouldn't make sense for you doing that fan fic right?

and since you know nothing about the game the crossover would be really terrible
    Kyoya
    Kyoya
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

I Need Assistance With Something (Not An Idea) Empty Re: I Need Assistance With Something (Not An Idea)

Post by Kyoya Tue 16 Aug - 7:19

He sounds kinda rude and bossy but I'm probably just reading it that way xD but anyway I agree with Morpheus you should reject him as you don't know about the game d

Last edited by Kyoya on Tue 23 Aug - 18:22; edited 1 time in total
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Tue 16 Aug - 19:55

I'd personally just ignore him. he'll understand you don't want to do it if you never write it, and if he keeps asking then reject him outright. I agree with everyone else, though, you certainly shouldn't write the story if you don't know the game
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Wed 17 Aug - 6:09

Eh. I wanted to do something interesting and new but now I actually regret posting the whole fiasco here. I've started to do things that I consider to be out of character, lately.
    Kyoya
    Kyoya
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kyoya Tue 23 Aug - 18:21

xD sorry for crushing your dreams
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Wed 24 Aug - 2:38

Nah, it's my fault in the first place. I'm a bit of an idiot, sometimes, so don't worry about it xD
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Wed 24 Aug - 11:11

Leriko wrote:Nah, it's my fault in the first place. I'm a bit of an idiot, sometimes, so don't worry about it xD
    everybody is, lol
    Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 Thu 25 Aug - 16:58

Leriko wrote:That's write.

bruh how did nobody comment on this yet
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Fri 26 Aug - 8:36

It still makes sense, though. Even if it was written as 'right', it wouldn't have the same witty meaning as 'write'. It was intentional, by the way xD
    Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 Wed 31 Aug - 19:13

I know lol i just thought it was mad funny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May - 12:42