Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

+2
Kryptonate
Leriko
6 posters

Early Forum Moderator Application

Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Early Forum Moderator Application Empty Early Forum Moderator Application

Post by Leriko Thu 28 May - 2:21

I know it's early, but I want to get it out now just in case I forget later and so I'm in mind! Oh, this is only if Bennon doesn't get the spot (I said he could get it before me, and I plan to upkeep that promise), so ignore this for now if you want!

I'm applying for a spot as a Forum Moderator, and my name on this forum is Leriko! My real name is Lucien Pasquier (I'm half French) and I'm 14 years old. I have a pretty wide skill range, but I'll list some of my more dominant ones. I'm good with words, I can console people (pulled one of my friends from depression and suicide once, true story), I understand things easily and I know how to cheer people up! Good social skills, if I must say.

I work with others well, and my main language is English, but I am learning Japanese (I'm trying, lol) and as for the reason I'm applying...well, I want to help you guys at Argus in someway, even if I don't contribute to the work that you guys are doing! And I think I'm pretty good as a Forum Moderator (well, I think I'll be xD). Is there even training to be a Forum Moderator?

I have supported this forum since the last one, but it took me a while to find this again (I may have sightly forgotten about it), I followed it since I knew about it, and I'm highly creative with no experience as a Forum Moderator! I take orders well, as long as they're not stupid and unnecessary, and I can give orders well enough, but if I'm angry, I can deliver them perfectly fine.

My current job? I work for a small mobile business, and I can work for about 6 hours on weekdays and a bit more on weekends, but I can work daily!

I like to think I have a sense of humor, but I'm not sure if anyone really understands what I find comedic at times. I've been gaming for about 10 years now, ever since I was 4 years old (ah, memories of playing my dad's old SNES and N64)...but I favor PC now (THE MODS AND MORE GAMES!!!!), with my favorite type of game being anyone that can give me a challenge (like Dark Souls, but it still wasn't that hard when I got used to it).

Adventure is fun, and I dream of being some famous hero sometimes. My reason for gaming? I have nothing to do in my spare time really, and it's honestly funner than watching TV or playing outside. I don't really have any coding langauge, but I did try to learn C++ once...

I can control my seriousness, just as if I was in a life-or-death situation. I may seem cheery all the time, but that can crumble really fast. I don't have any other jobs, and my ife experience is your average middle-wealth family one.

Err, I seem too perfect, don't I? Don't worry, I'm pretty flawed...social anxiety irl and all that stuff (I used a slightly modified version of Jay's format! Yay!) xD
    Kryptonate
    Kryptonate
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Early Forum Moderator Application Empty Re: Early Forum Moderator Application

Post by Kryptonate Thu 28 May - 10:28

Hoy! Krypto here! I'm applying for FM early because I want to help lots of people. Whenever someone asks me for help or for my opinion, I go all the way out to provide my opinion or info if it's even available. The info I give may not always be perfect, no one is, but I love to help people even if it means I am probably going to get it wrong.

My name is Nathan Crawford (13) and I follow most orders given from really anyone. There are also many things I may be reluctant to do, but in the end I try to complete all of it.

Everyone also has their opinions about jobs. Many people don't like jobs or they are just lazy. I'm not one of these people. If look at my profile, one of my hobbies is answering Q's. I believe that everyone's Q matters so everyday since I sign up, I've been looking at unanswered Q's and answering it or giving my opinion.

But those two things aren't the only thing I can help out, truthfully, I like to find spammers and such to report the cause it's no fun playing with them, and sometimes even just talking. This leads me to bulling, I want to stop cyber bullying not just here but many other websites to.

If you know me in real life, you could also say I'm a quiet cool kind of guy, I don't swear to so don't expect me to swear at all. Everyone I've known said in a kind guy if I have the chance.

The main reason why I want to apply for this Position is that I love SAO, it's one of many things im looking foward this next 7 years. I know that GM and the other mods are working really hard and I feel that I shouldn't just do nothing for this next 7 years on the forum so I want to make a difference.

Even though I may not know how to code or many other things, I could give many cool ideas about what to put in the games. In real life, I may not look like much, but to those who are my friends, many can see what's truly on the inside and I want to show to all of you, team argus or not that I'm a trustworthy and efficient guy. By working on the team, I could help get the game done a little faster and easyier.

This is why im applying for this job. Thank you for reading this!                              -Nate

Last edited by Kryptonate on Tue 9 Jun - 23:30; edited 1 time in total
    alpha-beta-gamma
    alpha-beta-gamma
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by alpha-beta-gamma Thu 28 May - 13:32

as of right now we do not have any open spots for any forum mods. when we do, i will let ya'll know.
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Nomaru Thu 28 May - 16:24

they're just putting their stuff up early, for when we do have a slot open.
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Thu 28 May - 16:33

Yeah, if you know me irl, I tend to forget stuff VEEEEEEERY easily, so I put it up now just in case.
    Kryptonate
    Kryptonate
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate Thu 28 May - 18:16

I just put it up there cause soon... I'll won't have lots of time to be on the forums!
    Kryptonate
    Kryptonate
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate Thu 28 May - 19:32

And I'm not doing this to get a free nerve gear! I truly and truthfully just want to help and play this game!
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Thu 28 May - 19:37

Uh... No one is getting a free Nerve Gear- beta testers will have to buy it, before they r even excepted as a beta tester
    Kryptonate
    Kryptonate
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate Thu 28 May - 19:44

I mean some other GM said all the FM,M and GM will get free sets due to be the ones who created it
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Thu 28 May - 19:54

Idk who said- but it didnt come from me, and i is the boss at Argus-

The only things that might be free- will be SAO For those that r working on the game- and their copies will not count towards the 10,000 copy limit and will be digital copies only
    Kryptonate
    Kryptonate
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate Thu 28 May - 19:57

Ok! I think that's why some other people's reason of trying the be a FM. I was just saying that, if you did say that the M's will get free sets, I'm not joking because of that
    Argonus
    Argonus
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Argonus Sat 30 May - 10:22

As a GM, I can confirm that we will not be getting a free set of any kind. That will create a void between the customers and people working on Argus, a quite unfair void. We want to try and be as close to our customers as we can which means we will have to buy our own crap. If I'm correct we do have slots for GM's just so that if they miss or can't buy the NVG in time then they can still buy one so they can participate in the game as a GM still.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr - 13:30