Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

2 posters

3D modeler Weapons (For free, as volunteer) - Autodesk Maya, Zbrush

kajper
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

3D modeler Weapons (For free, as volunteer) - Autodesk Maya, Zbrush Empty 3D modeler Weapons (For free, as volunteer) - Autodesk Maya, Zbrush

Post by kajper Sun 7 Jun - 14:41

Job you're applying for- 3D weapon modling for free as a volunteer
    Username- kajper (or hades if soa comes out)
    RL name- Casper
    Age- 16
    Skills- Autodesk maya & ZBrush
    Works well with others- I work well as a team
    Main Language- English (UK)
    Other Languages- NO
    Reason you're applying- i dont need to be paid i want to be a volunteer and help the project out as i love SAO
    Are you good at what you're applying for- Yes - when i finish rending some images ill send you some Smile
    Would you mind going through basic training for the job you are applying for- I dont mind
    How long have you supported this project- since i found out about, i was always in love with the concept from the first time a read the novels and anime in 2014.
    Any previous experience working in the job you're applying for- I study the subject and ofc i do it for free Smile
    How long have you known about this project- some time now, but fainaly got the guts to make a forum account
    Creative-  Yes
    Do you take orders well-  yes, can take orders well
    Do you give orders well-  yes i can mange a group
    Current Job(s)-  i had work experience  
    Hours a day available to work- as a volunteer ill send my work when i can
    Able to work Daily-  no, collage
    Humor- yes i like jokes
    Years Gaming- 8
    Console/PC- PC all the way
    Favorite Type of Game- World of warcraft, League of legends, Cs go, heartstone and guild wars
    Love for Adventure-  yes
    Reason for Gaming- i love it, it takes u away from reality and you can be a different person there
    Coding Languages-  i only studyed c# pseudo code
    Able to Control Seriousness-  yes
    Any additional information- ill send you some of my works later on, im only good at making 3d model weapons, i studyed SAO weapon styles.
    SilentsBlackDesire
    SilentsBlackDesire
    2nd Command
    2nd Command

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

3D modeler Weapons (For free, as volunteer) - Autodesk Maya, Zbrush Empty Re: 3D modeler Weapons (For free, as volunteer) - Autodesk Maya, Zbrush

Post by SilentsBlackDesire Sun 7 Jun - 15:44

Hi and Welcome to our Forum Kajper

Is it possible to see some pics of your 3D Models(rendered) and 1-2 not rendered screenshots?

Current date/time is Tue 7 May - 21:42