Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

+12
Auren
HourlongFall
GOD
Nomaru
Snakez29
DEATH_ASSASSIN
Silmiss
AWash227
Leriko
Immortal
ExtraLoad
grimreaper1000
16 posters

Age of New Beginnings Update:

Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Age of New Beginnings Update: - Page 5 Empty Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Akira Sat 13 Feb - 11:13

Leriko wrote:Hey, Akira, I was wondering where you stored everything for these games...I mean, for all of the files and the engine and whatnot, wouldn't it take up a considerable amount of space? Oh, also, how do you share the files that have been completed? Do you upload them to a private file sharing site or something?

I'm just curious. Like, really curious.

well for all our txt stuff- we store it in a private one note thats shared with most if not all the team- but first we write it either hard copy or in notepad or a program like it- and tehn upload it here and then it gets uploaded to the one note- and then hardcopy or digital one like the programs like notepad save files get deleted. As for the engine we have it in Google Drive and on at least 1 coders pc- that way they can work on it- then any one who wants a stable version can download it from the drive (also most if not all of IG members have multiple hard drives- i have 2- 1tb and 1 500gb one- and for 3d models- completed ones get up loaded to the drive as well- but first their sent to thier team leader- and then they upload it to the drive-
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Sat 13 Feb - 18:24

Ah, that makes sense. Now my curiosity has been sated, and I won't be asking many more questions anymore.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Sat 13 Feb - 19:03

Leriko wrote:Ah, that makes sense. Now my curiosity has been sated, and I won't be asking many more questions anymore.

aww but i love ur questions!
    Leriko
    Leriko
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko Sat 13 Feb - 21:56

Well, I'll have to look around and create questions just for you, Akira. I'm running out of stuff, though, but it should be fine.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Sun 14 Feb - 12:16

Leriko wrote:Well, I'll have to look around and create questions just for you, Akira. I'm running out of stuff, though, but it should be fine.

Yay! and ye questions can be hard to come up with
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Wed 10 May - 21:32

Update Time Very Happy As we work we like to add in cool things  that we think would be neat- and since AoNBs is a game that moves threw its on time line- we decided that Dinosaurs should be able to be resurrected like in Jurassic Park, though it all depends if a- 1 the player has enough DNA- the more complete DNA Genome Sequence the longer the life of The Dino-  B- Fossils will give u the Dna - but u have to destroy the bones to get the DNA and depending the quality of the bones the less or higher percentage of DNA is acquired
    Age of New Beginnings Update: - Page 5 <a href=Age of New Beginnings Update: - Page 5 Trxwip10" />
    Heres a wip   of a model of a living dino- The T-Rex

Now for the TLA PART- their will be a Dino park in TLA somewhere in the world will it be zombie dinoes? thats for u to find out!
    Kyoya
    Kyoya
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kyoya Mon 15 May - 16:50

Olord would they be tame or wild? cuz that'd be awful if they were wild xD
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Mon 15 May - 20:38

well they would be wild- also Start a new thread- didnt realize people could post in the update section still please and thankyou

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May - 18:00