Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

+12
Auren
HourlongFall
GOD
Nomaru
Snakez29
DEATH_ASSASSIN
Silmiss
AWash227
Leriko
Immortal
ExtraLoad
grimreaper1000
16 posters

Age of New Beginnings Update:

Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Age of New Beginnings Update: - Page 3 Empty Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Snakez29 Sat 17 Oct - 0:45

Oh well XD it would still be worth it for the lolz
    GOD
    GOD
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Angels of Death

Post by GOD Tue 20 Oct - 12:24

Do you have any idea what blowing up the Titanic might do? That would be changing history, and could cause a catastrophic butterfly effect - wait. You're a member of World's End, this is what you want. Well, good luck, because the Angels of Death are preparing for war, in order to maintain history. #goodalwayswins
    HourlongFall
    HourlongFall
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by HourlongFall Tue 20 Oct - 12:50

GOD wrote:Do you have any idea what blowing up the Titanic might do? That would be changing history, and could cause a catastrophic butterfly effect - wait. You're a member of World's End, this is what you want. Well, good luck, because the Angels of Death are preparing for war, in order to maintain history. #goodalwayswins
    See you on the battlefield then, war strategy is my forte after countless hours of total war and reading stuff like "Emperors and Generals"

World's End will prevail!!
    Silmiss
    Silmiss
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Silmiss Tue 20 Oct - 13:58

The purpose of the titanic was to teach a morale.

..Which I'm too lazy to think off the top of my head. Go figure.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Tue 20 Oct - 14:54

Silmiss wrote:The purpose of the titanic was to teach a morale.

..Which I'm too lazy to think off the top of my head. Go figure.

yes that it was Big ship sinks- jk when it sank some systems were created to help prevent ships sinks- icebergs all our tracked to day- as well as a reveres mirage was experienced when titanic sank (major titanic fan lol)
    Kyoya
    Kyoya
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kyoya Tue 20 Oct - 20:41

I'm killing Hitler and George Bush *peace sign* maybe I'll make a phone or a lightbulb or railroads or something? How close to the present does it get?
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Tue 20 Oct - 20:49

Kyoya wrote:I'm killing Hitler and George Bush *peace sign* maybe I'll make a phone or a lightbulb or railroads or something? How close to the present does it get?

well it starts in 1865- and tech wasnt really that advanced back then compared today- and it will be years irl before u even get to Hitlers time
    Immortal
    Immortal
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Immortal Tue 20 Oct - 21:09

Kyoya wrote:I'm killing Hitler and George Bush *peace sign* maybe I'll make a phone or a lightbulb or railroads or something? How close to the present does it get?

Funny i only live about 30 miles away from Hitlers place of birth xD
    Have a good advantage if i would try to kill him.
    Kyoya
    Kyoya
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kyoya Tue 20 Oct - 21:10

xD oh well I suppose
    Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 Wed 21 Oct - 19:20

So i got kind of interested in what the 1860's even had, like what exciting things were even going to happen, so i did some research, and actually theres some pretty interesting stuff. For example:
    - abolishing slavery through the 13th amendment
    - the KKK (someone could just stop them from forming in 1866, which would be a game changer)
    - the Meiji Restoration in Japan in 1866 (therefore we still get a full year to get as many samurai souvenirs as possible lol)
    - The end of the American Civil War and the President's assassination
    - Alfred Nobel's creation of dynamite in Sweden (obviously important)
    - Victorian England which is awesome (including Jack the Ripper)

I'm so hyped
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Wed 21 Oct - 19:31

Snakez29 wrote:So i got kind of interested in what the 1860's even had, like what exciting things were even going to happen, so i did some research, and actually theres some pretty interesting stuff. For example:
    - abolishing slavery through the 13th amendment
    - the KKK (someone could just stop them from forming in 1866, which would be a game changer)
    - the Meiji Restoration in Japan in 1866 (therefore we still get a full year to get as many samurai souvenirs as possible lol)
    - The end of the American Civil War and the President's assassination
    - Alfred Nobel's creation of dynamite in Sweden (obviously important)
    - Victorian England which is awesome (including Jack the Ripper)

I'm so hyped
    hmm...so my world's end brain is thinking and
    -let it happen, nobody likes racists
    -stop it, again, nobody likes racists
    -stop it so that Japan's easier to overthrow later
    -Probably leave it unchanged, but use the weakened country as a starting point to destroy it
    -leave it unchanged (dynamite is fun, lol)
    -BURN IT TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're welcome Razz
    Auren
    Auren
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Auren Wed 21 Oct - 19:33

Beautiful approach, Nomaru xD Worlds End is going to be causing a lot of chaos.
    Kyoya
    Kyoya
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kyoya Wed 21 Oct - 20:02

I'm gonna kill dynamite and the assassin
    Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 Wed 21 Oct - 20:10

Im definitely not going to let Japan take a hit, so you can try if you want but the shinsengumi will poke you with our ninja swords til you stop
    Also, victorian england is bomb af, so don't touch it. I wanna discover who jack the ripper is and be like Sherlock Holmes Mk. 2 or maybe more like Victorian Robocop. Either way, i'm going to kill jack the ripper. #goals
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Wed 21 Oct - 20:18

Snakez29 wrote:Im definitely not going to let Japan take a hit, so you can try if you want but the shinsengumi will poke you with our ninja swords til you stop
    Also, victorian england is bomb af, so don't touch it.  I wanna discover who jack the ripper is and be like Sherlock Holmes Mk. 2 or maybe more like Victorian Robocop.  Either way, i'm going to kill jack the ripper. #goals
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Meiji Restoration mean the end of the Shinsengumi? If so, doesn't that mean that it's in the best interest of your organization to help World's End stop the Meiji Restoration?
    Snakez29
    Snakez29
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 Wed 21 Oct - 20:47

Nomaru wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Meiji Restoration mean the end of the Shinsengumi? If so, doesn't that mean that it's in the best interest of your organization to help World's End stop the Meiji Restoration?

Thats where you're wrong, because after the shinsengumi disbands i'm free to go chill in victorian england for a while.  Obviously i will one day return to japan since the majority of my stuff will be there, but i'll bring a katana or something to england and catch Jack first. The shinsengumi will allow me to protect japan until it becomes a little stronger and able to defend itself, while also letting me build a home there. Therefore, i plan on letting history take its course in (Japan at least). Do whatever you want to victorian england after i'm done with jack the ripper, btw.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Wed 21 Oct - 20:54

Snakez29 wrote:
    Nomaru wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Meiji Restoration mean the end of the Shinsengumi? If so, doesn't that mean that it's in the best interest of your organization to help World's End stop the Meiji Restoration?

Thats where you're wrong, because after the shinsengumi disbands i'm free to go chill in victorian england for a while.  Obviously i will one day return to japan since the majority of my stuff will be there, but i'll bring a katana or something to england and catch Jack first. The shinsengumi will allow me to protect japan until it becomes a little stronger and able to defend itself, while also letting me build a home there. Therefore, i plan on letting history take its course in (Japan at least). Do whatever you want to victorian england after i'm done with jack the ripper, btw.

this got me thinking how about instead of disbanding the shinsengumi (we will have to get all guild members to agree or dissagree XD to  this ofc) but how about it the main cores of the group leave japan to go defend the world from Worlds end or some other Evil Plot (with every one being in at least a 2 man group) kinda like secret agents
    Kyoya
    Kyoya
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kyoya Wed 21 Oct - 20:58

My goal is to rewrite history to hopefully make it better this includes stopping WWI, Abraham assassination, and mass murder weapons like nukes and stuff (stopping war is my goal)
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Wed 21 Oct - 21:03

*sighs* Guess that means I'll have to kill you, Kyoya. Oh well...
    Kyoya
    Kyoya
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kyoya Wed 21 Oct - 21:04

No thank you and gn
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Wed 21 Oct - 21:47

Part 02- Update (more titanic) this is the hallway on Deck B- Rooms) *i will get a better shot but i will do that tomorrow as well as a pic of the ship that these hall ways belong to)
    [img]Age of New Beginnings Update: - Page 3 12310[/img]
    and TlAs update is going up tommoror as well (it will be of a castle called Brans Castle (1 of Vlad the impallers castles)
    Jack the Ripper
    Jack the Ripper
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Jack the Ripper Wed 21 Oct - 22:20

Did somebody say Jack the Ripper?
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Thu 22 Oct - 6:59

Jack the Ripper wrote:Did somebody say Jack the Ripper?
    They're talking about the other jack the ripper, Jack Razz.
    Jack the Ripper
    Jack the Ripper
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character

Post by Jack the Ripper Thu 22 Oct - 7:53

Did I not already tell all of you my plan? No one knows who the actual Jack the Ripper is. Therefore, I firmly believe that because of this fact, if I just kill all of his victims in the exact same way before him:
    a) I might find him, and then kill him when I do.
    b) Become Jack the Ripper, my own name sake.

This is my plan. After that, just troll around killing big-name people, mainly celebrities (especially Justin Bieber, but that's the only good thing in this world that I'm going to do), but also some presidents and congressmen and prime ministers. I'll leave Japan out of the picture until the development of anime (so basically the whole game XD).
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru Thu 22 Oct - 8:31

Jack the Ripper wrote:Did I not already tell all of you my plan? No one knows who the actual Jack the Ripper is. Therefore, I firmly believe that because of this fact, if I just kill all of his victims in the exact same way before him:
    a) I might find him, and then kill him when I do.
    b) Become Jack the Ripper, my own name sake.

This is my plan. After that, just troll around killing big-name people, mainly celebrities (especially Justin Bieber, but that's the only good thing in this world that I'm going to do), but also some presidents and congressmen and prime ministers. I'll leave Japan out of the picture until the development of anime (so basically the whole game XD).
    hmm...not bad, not bad at all

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May - 13:10