Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

5 posters

SAO Mobs for Floor 3 (Forest Theme)

Poll

What kind of mobs?

[ 0 ]
    SAO Mobs for Floor 3 (Forest Theme) Bar_left0%SAO Mobs for Floor 3 (Forest Theme) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    SAO Mobs for Floor 3 (Forest Theme) Bar_left0%SAO Mobs for Floor 3 (Forest Theme) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    SAO Mobs for Floor 3 (Forest Theme) Bar_left100%SAO Mobs for Floor 3 (Forest Theme) Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 8
    GOD
    GOD
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Angels of Death

SAO Mobs for Floor 3 (Forest Theme) Empty SAO Mobs for Floor 3 (Forest Theme)

Post by GOD Sun 22 Feb - 22:58

Alright, as Concept Designer for this topic, I have come up with a few mob ideas for some of the mobs on this floor. Feel free to post criticisms/ideas yourself for Argus to use!

1. Mosquitoes (aggressive)
    2. Bears (aggressive)
    3. Wolves (passive, until attacked; tamable)
    4. Skunks (passive/aggressive)
    5. Angry Trees (kind of like in Harry Potter, with the tree whacking anyone who comes by)
    6. Angry Natives (weapons would include bow and arrow sets, blow-darts, etc)
    7. Spiders (passive, until attacked)
    8. Horses (passive; tamable)
    9. Sheep (passive)

These suggestions are based off of what I've seen from the anime. It appeared as if the themes and mobs had relevance, aka the mobs would actually be found in that scenario IRL (surreal mobs). If that's not on the plate, I have these suggestions:

1. Wooded Creatures (kind of like trees, but with faces, legs, and arms; aggressive)
    2. Angry Unicorns (tamable, with conditions listed later; aggressive)
    3. Large Toads (tamable; passive)
    4. Basilisks (tamable, with conditions listed later; aggressive)
    5. Bear-Sized Butterflies (passive)
    6. Dog-Sized Fire Ants (aggressive)

Unicorn Taming Conditions:
    - Character must be female.
    - Character must have sugar and an apple.
    - Character must be at least level 30.
    - Character must have the skill Trace.

Basilisk Taming Conditions:
    - Character must be male.
    - Character must have snake charming costume on (this condition requires a snake charming costume, not sure if that's available or not, so this one can be changed to a different item if necessary).
    - Character must be at least level 30.
    - Character must have the skill Trace.

The skill requirements I was a little limited on since there were no animal-related skills directly. As such, I chose the closest that I felt was available.

*DISCLAIMER: I'm always get trace and search messed up, so if search was the one for animals/mobs, I'm sorry.

Well, there's my ideas for Floor 3! I've started work on Floor 4, and will post that one as soon as I can.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

SAO Mobs for Floor 3 (Forest Theme) Empty Re: SAO Mobs for Floor 3 (Forest Theme)

Post by Akira Sun 22 Feb - 23:01

Love it man especially the tree(s) like in harry potter, good work man keep it up.
    Shadrixt
    Shadrixt
    Old Member
    Old Member

Character
    Organization (AoNB): None

SAO Mobs for Floor 3 (Forest Theme) Empty Re: SAO Mobs for Floor 3 (Forest Theme)

Post by Shadrixt Sun 22 Feb - 23:27

Weeping Willows of destruction  Very Happy

Put that in front of something awesome and thats a tough quest even for an agility type
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Nomaru Mon 23 Feb - 6:17

I didn't think we'd have bows in the game. I like the angry native idea, but maybe they can be using daggers and swords instead, or any other agility weapon that makes sense (probably not a rapier)
    GOD
    GOD
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Angels of Death

Post by GOD Mon 23 Feb - 7:58

So, I've been thinking, and I believe that having axes deal more damage to trees than any other weapon would make a lot of sense. Also, I think it would be extremely funny if we had a quest item be a tree killing axe that does super damage to trees, but only damages trees. Nothing else. Because lols.
    HourlongFall
    HourlongFall
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by HourlongFall Mon 23 Feb - 9:01

Unicorn taming, ah brings me back to when I tried to tame the unicorn in oblivion. I died at least 8 times in 1 hour Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May - 14:28