Izanagi Games

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games

4 posters

Mobs for Floor 10 (Frozen Horror Theme)

GOD
    GOD
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Angels of Death

Mobs for Floor 10 (Frozen Horror Theme) Empty Mobs for Floor 10 (Frozen Horror Theme)

Post by GOD Thu 26 Feb - 20:30

All, here is some of the ideas I've got for Floor 10. Personally, I think this theme would be better suited on Floor 13, but whatever.

1. Ice Demons (aggressive)
    2. Murderous Clowns (passive until you attempt to tame them, then highly aggressive)
    3. Clowns (passive; tamable)
    4. Eskimos/Humans (passive)
    5. Fishmen (aggressive; however, the only way they know how to attack is by chucking whatever they have their sights on up into the air)
    6. Ice Snakes (aggressive)
    7. Ice Spiders (aggressive)
    8. Ice Maze (this would be as you enter the floor from the stairs; not necessarily a mob, but a suggestion to spice the floor up)
    9. Revenge Animatronics (passive until they witness another animatronic get killed in front of them)
    10. Murderous Animatronics (highly aggressive)
    11. Black Cats (passive; tamable)

One thing I wish to mention (The13thNobody, this is mainly for you) is that music on this floor will be key. Nothing, really, is all that scary; if you add music to it, however, that makes things a bit different. It changes the whole mood of the floor if you have scary music. Try watching a horror movie without music and see what I mean. Also, one other idea I had was to make Floor 10 an eternal night until the boss of that floor has been defeated. Just a thought.

Quick notes on clowns: The idea was to have both types look identical with a 50/50 chance of it being tamable or highly aggressive. I'll have the requirements for taming below. The benefit that would get people to attempt it is that the clowns, when tamed, will actually fight for you and be basically your best friend. Also, my thought was for the animatronics to travel in groups of 5 and for those two variations to also be identical.

Clown taming requirements:
    1. At least a level 40 character.
    2. Give them a steak to eat.
    3. Cross your fingers and hope he doesn't murderize your face.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character
    Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Mobs for Floor 10 (Frozen Horror Theme) Empty Re: Mobs for Floor 10 (Frozen Horror Theme)

Post by Akira Thu 26 Feb - 20:36

I like it, but what would the animtronics- look like- part statue/robot/demon thing or something else
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Mobs for Floor 10 (Frozen Horror Theme) Empty Re: Mobs for Floor 10 (Frozen Horror Theme)

Post by Nomaru Thu 26 Feb - 20:43

This all works for a horror floor, but none of them feel particularly ice-y. Though, I can't really think of anything better, so i guess give the clown a snow coat and we're fine. And I thought most mobs would fight for you once tamed.
    GOD
    GOD
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by GOD Thu 26 Feb - 20:46

I was thinking beat-up, everyday animal-like animatronics. I was thinking probably animatronics that looked like dogs. A few I would even suggest should be broken.
    GOD
    GOD
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by GOD Thu 26 Feb - 20:48

By "They will fight for you," I meant he would have the power of a certain level character. I would suggest level 35, but not sure how powerful that is. Also, with certain mobs, they would probably be more along the lines of riding/keeping as a pet than anything else. At least, that's what I thought.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Thu 26 Feb - 21:06

I could picture those and we could also add in doctor who reference 5 statues that only move when your not looking at them in an abandoned npc farm.
    Nomaru
    Nomaru
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Nomaru Thu 26 Feb - 21:32

I like it. Oh, btw, I agree with GOD in saying that this should be floor 13. It just fits with the horror theme more.
    Akira
    Akira
    Admin
    Admin

Character

Post by Akira Thu 26 Feb - 21:48

from what i read- floor 10 was supposed to be creepy/horror  themed and we can do that since we can make this one creepy instead of horror and have 13th be the first horror level
    GOD
    GOD
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character

Post by GOD Thu 26 Feb - 23:05

If that's the case, I will ease up on the fear factor with some mob suggestions here and come up with more creepy ones. I shall post a new list once I've come up with one. I do like the Doctor Who reference though. I might use that for the new list.
    Neail
    Neail
    IG Team
    IG Team

Character
    Organization (AoNB):

Post by Neail Fri 27 Feb - 12:51

I like what we have now but I need to suggest that we should be using a bit more made up mobs. Like instead of clouns we should have something else that we make up that could be as frightning. I can only recall a few mobs in SAO that represented rl such as the wolf and the boar from floor 1. This is just an idea, I really like your ideas though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May - 22:28